Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vacation and stuff.

I've been here by myself for the past couple of days. Just like it was when I first started! Every once in a while it's nice to be here by myself. I haven't frosted this much is months! It's good to get my hands "frosty", makes me remember why I love this so much.
We're taking a much needed vacation now thru January 11th. Manuela is going to Colorado for skiing, Keri to Columbia to visit family and I'm going on a short cruise to Nassau.
Boy do we need it, we did approximately 130 wedding cakes and over 250 other cakes, all unique and individually designed and decorated. Plus we did thousands of cupcakes, anniversary cakes, desserts, dummy cakes, events... so much cake!
But, here's looking to next year! Let's double it!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: