Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer Weddings I

I know, I've been bad. I haven't been keeping up with my posting, but we've been busy! Really busy.... See.... 

A beautiful 4 tier red velvet cake with bailey's ganache filling and buttercream frosting. We decorated the cake with sage green teardrops in different style on each layer....  












Then there was the 5 tier simple ribbon cake. The cake was alternating layers of peanut butter with chocolate ganache, and yellow cake with peanut butter filling. The bride provided the adorable cake toppers. 












And this one we loved.... an adorable small cake covered in a light blue fondant with red flowers. It was topped with cute red converse sneakers and red ballet shoes. The cake was a vegan chocolate and a vegan vanilla cake.... 
        









I promise, I'll come back soon with more cakes! 

No comments: